Background Image


English | Español

Reporting Abuse or Concern

The Church takes the matter of sexual abuse seriously and urges anyone who has been abused to talk to someone in order to heal. If you have any reasonable suspicion of abuse or exploitation of children or vulnerable adults:

  • Call Child Protective Services (CPS) at 800-252-5400 and follow the directions to file a report with a case worker / online report (Request a case number or a copy of the report).
  • Call the Police and ask to file a report of abuse (Request a case number or a copy of the report).
  • Report the alleged abuse to your supervisor, Priest or Principal (who will report to diocese) with copy of CPS report made or written report with contact information on all concerned, description of abuse, dates if known and how you learned of the abuse.
  • In the case of alleged abuse by clergy or Church personnel, contact a diocesan authority directly.

Report a Concern Confidentially

Have you seen something that needs to be reported? Click on the button below to report it confidentially and call the Director of Safe Environment.

Report a Concern

If this is an emergency situation, please call 911.

Mailing Address:
Diocese of Fort Worth
Attn: Victims Assistance Ministry
800 West Loop 820 South, Fort Worth, Texas 76108

Policy Regarding Response to Allegations of Sexual Abuse of a Minor



Victims' Assistance Coordinator
Direct Line: 817-945-9345

Diocesan Director of Safe Environment

Chancellor / Moderator of the Curia

Broken link or website issue?