Am I being Called?
- Do you feel called to give more or be more?
- Do you find your weekly ministry more life-giving and energizing than your 40-hour work week?
- Does your relationship with God sustain you, enliven you, and invigorate you in such a way that you want to share the Good News with others?
- Does the idea of becoming a brother, sister, or priest keep coming back time and time again?
- People have told me I would make a good priest.
- Do you have the feeling that you are on the brink of a major life decision?
- Are you afraid to tell friends and family that you are thinking about a Church vocation?
- Do you feel a recurring tug in your heart to serve others more?
If you answered "Yes" to three or more of the statements above, then you may have a vocation to the priesthood or religious life!
Please submit the contact form below if you are interested in learning more about our discernment program.
Rev. Maurice Moon
Rev. Nghia Nguyen
Rev. Matthew Tatyrek
Rev. Pedro Martinez
Rev. Kyle Walterscheid
Rev. Jonathan Wallis, STL
Director of Seminarian Formation
Administrative Assistant for Vocations
The Diocese of Fort Worth is dedicated to a Safe Environment. We offer extensive and mandatory training for all employees and volunteers. Please contact the Safe Environment office if you need assistance or to report an abuse or concern.
Broken link or website issue?