Please Note: All Tribunal Advocates Trainings has been postponed until further notice.
English | Español
The Tribunal of the Diocese of Fort Worth is the office which adjudicates the marital status in the Catholic Church of any divorced person who has requested a declaration of nullity (an Annulment) of a previous marriage. The Tribunal exercises its ministry of truth and justice in a spirit of compassion and confidentiality according to the teaching and practice of the Catholic Church. All who share in this ministry commit themselves to mutual support and ongoing formation in the Church’s canon law and its practical application.
1. These forms must be completely filled out in order to be accepted.
2. Do not submit an application form without a trained and approved Advocate.
3. Contact the Diocesan Tribunal Office if you need assistance locating an Advocate.
When filling out these forms, we recommend using Adobe Reader (A free download!) to avoid lost data due to unpredictable browsers.
- Rev. Joy Joseph, TOR, JCL
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph S. Scantlin
Very Rev. Timothy Thompson, JCL
Sara Paglialunga, JCD, Rotal Lawyer
Broken link or website issue?