English | Español
The Tribunal of the Diocese of Fort Worth is the office which adjudicates the marital status in the Catholic Church of any divorced person who has requested a declaration of nullity (an Annulment) of a previous marriage. The Tribunal exercises its ministry of truth and justice in a spirit of compassion and confidentiality according to the teaching and practice of the Catholic Church. All who share in this ministry commit themselves to mutual support and ongoing formation in the Church’s canon law and its practical application.
1. These forms must be completely filled out in order to be accepted.
2. Do not submit an application form without a trained and approved Advocate.
3. Contact the Diocesan Tribunal Office if you need assistance locating an Advocate.
Help Finding Required Documents
The site below is a great resource for finding contact information to apply for Marriage Licenses, Divorce Decrees, Catholic Baptismal Certificates etc.
- Rev. Joy Joseph, TOR, JCL
- Rev. Msgr. Joseph S. Scantlin
- Rev. Timothy Thompson, JCL
Very Rev. Anh Q. Tran, JCL
Anna Marie Chamblee, JCL
Judge / Assessor
Broken link or website issue?