This page is used for testing
Monthly Special Needs Mass & Socials
The Catholic Special Needs Community gathers for a special community Mass on the 2nd Saturday of each month at Holy Family Church in Fort Worth. Mass begins at 7:00 PM (Chapel).
Whenever possible we strive to provide the following services and support as needed:
- Mass for the persons with disabilities
- Sacraments and Preparation
- Vacation Bible Camp
- Social Gatherings and Holiday Celebrations
For more Special Needs Mass information please contact or .
- National Catholic Partnership on Disability (NCPD)
- Church Access for Persons with Disabilities
- Social Security Disability Benefits Guide
- Social Security Disability Benefit Calculator
Coordinator of Deaf Ministry & Special Needs Services
817-945-9381, 817-591-0186 (VP)
Deacon Don Warner
Director of Chaplaincy
Broken link or website issue?