This page is used for testing
Annual Special Needs Workshop
27 October 2018
The annual special needs workshop will be held on Saturday, October 27 at St. Patrick Cathedral, Fort Worth from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. RSVP to Lucia Romo at or 817-945-9358 by October 12, 2018. For more information please contact , Director of Faith Formation at 817-945-9364.
Monthly Special Needs Mass & Socials
The Catholic Special Needs Community gathers for a special community Mass on the 2nd Saturday of each month at Holy Family Church in Fort Worth. Mass begins at 7:00 PM (Chapel).
Whenever possible we strive to provide the following services and support as needed:
- Mass for the persons with disabilities
- Sacraments and Preparation
- Vacation Bible Camp
- Social Gatherings and Holiday Celebrations
For more Special Needs Mass information please contact or .
- National Catholic Partnership on Disability (NCPD)
- Church Access for Persons with Disabilities
- Social Security Disability Benefits Guide
- Social Security Disability Benefit Calculator
Coordinator of Deaf Ministry & Special Needs Services
817-945-9381, 817-591-0186 (VP)
Deacon Don Warner
Director of Chaplaincy
Broken link or website issue?