English | Español
NFP Online Classes
While in-person classes are the best way for couples to learn Natural Family Planning (NFP), we realize getting one to work out with certain couples' schedule is not always possible. If you are unable to make one of our physical onsite courses, you may take an online course.
List of available onsite classes
Wait list is approximately 30 days.
What You Should Know
- You will need a computer with a webcam to access the course (no cell phones or tablets).
- You will have 3-4 online sessions with your instructor.
- Your instructor will contact you soon and send out an invitation for your first session. Sessions 2-4 will be scheduled at the end of the upcoming session.
- The materials you will need for the course will be shipped to you by your instructor once classes begin.
- The first session will cover Church teaching and an introduction to your chosen NFP method.
- Sessions 2-4 will focus on proper charting and the application of the rules for either achievement or postponement of pregnancy.
- Once you have completed the 3-4 sessions with at least 2 chart reviews, you will receive a certificate of completion to present to your parish (if you are currently preparing for marriage).