50th Anniversary Pilgrimage Interest Meeting
Due to scheduling conflicts we will need to postpone the Interest Meeting on July 11th at 7:00pm at St. Peter the Apostle for the 50th Anniversary Pilgrimage. We will let everyone know when another date is selected. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
50th Anniversary Pilgrimage
June 2 - 10, 2020
We are excited to invite you to this pilgrimage to visit the great shrines dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. This will be the “capstone” for the celebration of the diocese’s 50th anniversary. All Young Adults, Adults, and Families are invited to join the Bishop and other pilgrims from our Diocese. We look forward to sharing this special pilgrimage with you.
- Double Occupancy: $3,298 All Inclusive! (except lunches)
- Single Occupancy: Additional $600.00 (limited availability)
Register with a $300 deposit. Second payment is due on January 4, 2020. Full payment is due by March 19, 2020. Rates are based on airline taxes at the date of quotation to your host, which are subject to change up to 30 days prior to departure. All payments are non-refundable after this date.
Round trip airfare from Dallas/Fort Worth, 3 and 4-Star hotels, land transportation, taxes fuel surcharge ($514), professional English speaking guide, breakfast and dinner, entrance fees to all sites on itinerary and daily Mass.
- Each tour member must hold a passport that is valid until at least December 31, 2020.
- Application forms are available at your local Passport Office. Any required visas will be processed for US citizens only.
- Non-US citizens are solely responsible for obtaining any required visas.
To reserve your spot, fill out the registration and send in your deposit as soon as possible because space is limited.
Forms & Flyers:
The Catholic Pilgrim Office
Please do not send via certiﬁed mail to this address.
(Online Handling Fee applies)
For more information, please contact Jason Spoolstra at 817-945-9355 or .